Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok members, I decided I don't have enough things to do, and I'm going to continue with next faze of maddness. What is it, well I want the fastest spooling turbos, with the least amount of lag. I have also learned a few little tricks for the turbine are to spool faster and less backpressure. Along with all those tricks, I just ordered MKM siniter powermax limited edition. Why? well it's suppose to run ball bearings in it. That was next faze but they beat me to it. This turbo better be ball bearing, or it's going back, if it does than I will test it with my truck and the 175/75 and give a review of it. After that it comes apart for a little MADDNESS, I hope thing ball bearing design make turbo spool faster.
Yeh,Yeh I know why, well I want the big turbos stage 3 and 4 to spool as fast as the stage 1. My method of thinking.
1. build more turbos
2 .make them better
3. make them MAD
4. next experiment.....................:icon_ford:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Sounds like you're doing well and building some sweet turbos...but what's with all this "mad" business? Seems a little cheesy.

On another note, I'm curious to see what your thoughts are on the ball bearing turbo and also to see what you are able to do with them power-wise. Subscribed.

·
Registered
269 Posts
well mad been following your post and I truley thunk you are mad. I know what I want for christmas this year.

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like you're doing well and building some sweet turbos...but what's with all this "mad" business? Seems a little cheesy.

On another note, I'm curious to see what your thoughts are on the ball bearing turbo and also to see what you are able to do with them power-wise. Subscribed.
I have had pretty good luck building the turbos. Yeh, I know sounds a little cheesy, but my user name Madpowerstroke is where I got the mad from, just nuts. I'm sort of a MAD scientist attitude ripping two turbo apart to make one.
Then as I made progress I name my company MAD turbo werks, I have had alot of guys say that the turbos I build are little monster, or just monsters.
Hell in this world a little cheesy is nice instead of the nuts killing, all the drugs, and all that other crap. Just having fun with all this stuff, started as fun and I want it to stay fun.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Adrian what if you put a ball bearing setup in your stage 3 and stage 4 vgts? Is that possible to swap the bearings out for ball bearings?
SHHHH that was the plan, ball bearings are suppose to spool faster by 15%.
If indeed the sinister turbo has ball bearing in it than I would be able to do whatever I want with it. Stage1- stage4 all ballbearing, would increase realibily also.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Sibscibed like all the others :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
**** if this works like your planning on it working ill try one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts