Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Official TAPS Logo

6K views 64 replies 8 participants last post by  e99f2506sp 
#1 ·
Alrighty boys after our poll the logo we have chosen is as such

I would like to hear everyones input as far as any changes we would like to see for it. Font, words, etc.

We are almost official y'all. Now just remember we aren't official yet so don't get too excited and put the logo in your sig lines just yet...we dont want to get into trouble.

See less See more
#3 ·
Alright, I just got back from a fishing trip so as soon as I eat and take a major chit I will get it submitted!

#6 ·
Alright y'all it's done. I will keep you guys updated as soon as I hear from Aaron.

#7 ·
thanks man.thanks to everyone else too.everyone has added and made this part of their own.and thats what it should be about.thats what i wanted out of this.ok ok enough with my motivational speech.but seriously thanks to everyone.

#8 ·
You sound like a chick patrick :lol: just kidding...Im excited about this too man

#9 ·
Yeah on both accounts. You sound like a chick and thanks. But seriously, my favorite part is the fact that there are like minded people fairly local that share a common interest. I mean, my wife is awesome. She goes right olong with me when i get to talking about diesels but sometimes i can tell she's heard enough! Haha! And my buddies are either dodge guys or not that into diesels. So a place you can meet people and make friends with the same passion for powerstroke diesels is pretty cool. Aww crap! Now i sound like the chick!

#11 ·
Look who's talking! Your refridgerator is full of nothing but ball park franks! They plump when they cook! Mmm. Sooo tasty! Look! The whole think at once! No gagging! I bet you stand in front of the mirror practicing opening your mouth without showing your teeth!

#12 ·
Sorry I'm late to the hug fest fellers, whats goin on?

Speaking of like minded people, I got back from a camping/fishing trip yesterday myself Byron. You catch anything, or are you like us where its mostly just get drunk?

Glad to get this going too guys. I'll be more helpful this winter once I'm not as busy.

#13 ·
Hey folks. It looks like yall are going a great job with getting this chapter created. If there is anything I can do to help you, please feel free to ask. When you have things ready to submit, just shoot me a PM and I will submit it for approval. We look forward to having another chapter here on the org. We also have a place for the chapter director and asst. director to come together their counterparts from other chapters to share ideas to help grow their respective chapters. Again, please give me a yell if I can help in anyway!

#14 ·
Thanks Granny.

We voted at the very beginning on chapter directors and historian and Byron (haysksfirefighter) has been the director and I've been assitant director thus far. Patrick (08pwrstrokr6.4) was voted historian.

Byron should be taking care of gettin us approved, so if there is anything else we need to do, let us know.

Thanks again for the help.

#15 ·
All yall need is to submit us a list of your membership, your officers and your logo. If yall have done additional rules, I will need to see them, as well. All yall need is 5 folks to get started. Get that stuff to me and I will get the ball rolling for you. As soon as yall are approved, we will get your chapter forum set up for yall and I will get your access granted to the forum.

#16 ·
I think Byron submitted it all to Aaron already. I can certainly send you a pm with the links to the logo poll, the KS membership thread, and the officers poll if it helps roll things along though.

Let me know

#17 ·
I like the font, but wonder if orange is the best color for the bottom. I also wonder if there is any way to get the tornado to be a solid grey cause it kind of looks multi colored there. the grey is something I'm sure a vinyl printer could take care of, but it'd be nice to have it cleaned up for our sigs.

#20 ·
Oh ok. Since it was just yesterday I will give Aaron a chance to take care of it. If for some reason, he is unavailable, I will submit it for you. One suggestion I do have is to make a list of your members name/screenames for your records and put them in a thread to be moved into your chapter area. This can be added to as new members join the chapter. I will sticky it to the top of the forum for yall.

#21 ·
Yeah I think Byron is keeping an official roster. I'll need to get that from him and Patrick should too just so we have something official.

Thanks for the help. There are a few of us that are anxious to get this going, so whatever is needed, let us know.

#23 ·
yea i think we can clean it up,what color do you suggest for the font?

granny thanks for all the help

#24 ·
Black? It doesn't make that much difference to me, but if were getting picky, thats the change I'd make.

How are things Patrick? Haven't talked to yall much lately.

#25 ·
i dont really care much either.we could always change the color later.and i think the gray will clean up on the printer but i dont know how to do it for the sig.

ive been doing ok.go on leave in about a week.gonna go drink some beer in germany.should be fun.how you been?

#26 ·
Work mostly. Its gonna get busy through the fall, the drop off once the snow flies.

I've been to Germany. you should have a good time. What area are you going to?

#28 ·
been to munich.

Spent the weekend in aggieville a couple weeks ago. Got friends up there so I've been trying to spend as much time up there as work here allows. Haven't made it over to ft riley yet, but I see the sign for it every time i stop for diesel at the shell station on ft riley blvd just off of 177. filled up there yesterday actually after taking someone back from a camping/fishing trip over the weekend

#29 ·
man camping would be awesome right now.or a beer at a bar.yea i bought diesel there once or twice myself.its kinda pricie there sometimes.

#30 ·
We'll have to get a camping g2g planned sometime after you get back then. We had a good time, weather was perfect and other than a broken swingarm on a dirtbike (pita) we had a good time.

Fuel was 11 cents a gal cheaper than here in the city there yesterday. It was 6 cents a gal more than fuel on the turnpike when I drove by, but if you've gotta have it, price don't make much difference haha.

#31 ·
sounds like a good time.yea fuel is fuel when you need it

#33 ·
Wow awesome! Thanks granny! Hey patrick camping goes right along with what we've been planning. Camping at eldorado lake. Fishing, camping, shooting one day, and if i plan things right drags on the other day.

#35 ·
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks

I'll have to give you a hug if I ever meet ya granny.:hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.