Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
This just in :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

got a big contract today, one that i've been trying to get for months. With all the other work I have, I'm going to have to start working 7 days a week to catch up. I won't be able to make it up now. :doh: I'll be working. I hope yall have a good time and take alot of pics.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
yeah i think im gonna make the trip down there. Im up in fort wayne for college. I have football saturday morning at 8 till probably 10 and it like a 3 hour drive so i should be down there around 2ish. What will be goin on at night? i think im gonna get a hotel room or i know soom people that go to isu so i might just stay there.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I will down there sometime tomorrow morning. Rollin' in with pops truck (2002 F-250) and My truck. Hope to meet some of you guys!

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
This just in :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

got a big contract today, one that i've been trying to get for months. With all the other work I have, I'm going to have to start working 7 days a week to catch up. I won't be able to make it up now. :doh: I'll be working. I hope yall have a good time and take alot of pics.
ah that sucks Mike sorry to hear that, Ill be sure to take plenty of pics

Since most of us will be at the hampton and Im sure we will be out in the parking lot there at night hangin out anyone from the org is welcome to stop on by.

Im still pissed I cant drive my truck, I really wanted to dyno

41 - 49 of 49 Posts