Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
oh well live and learn and if you want that sweet air matt that deflated that night u can use that :hehe:

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
haha that was something else man lol. I got one that I ust to sleep on but the pump was built in and when I felt it goin down id just reach behind me and turn it on then wait for it to go down again haha

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
By the way normally its me that hits the floor first cuase I push all the air to her side........... :doh:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
no i dont usually go to bed till 1 or 2 well i go to bed at like 12 but usually stay awake till 1 or 2 god dang jaeger bombs. I think you know all bout that dontcha

·
Hate stupid people
8,511 Posts
:hijack::hijack:
i will be in town Friday afternoon some time with the girlfriend..and another buddy of mine w/ a truck identical to mine, we will do whatever everyone else wants too

Hey Mike, did you ever get the 22.5's for your pig?:dunno: Because if you did then i will make sure to park on the other side of the lot, that way i won't be disappointed in my truck compared to yours:hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
i will be in town Friday afternoon some time with the girlfriend..and another buddy of mine w/ a truck identical to mine, we will do whatever everyone else wants too

Hey Mike, did you ever get the 22.5's for your pig?:dunno: Because if you did then i will make sure to park on the other side of the lot, that way i won't be disappointed in my truck compared to yours:hehe::hehe:
nope been too busy, didnt get the tires or do injectors,turbo,rr,and air dog, maybee next year

·
Registered
3,394 Posts

wait what did he say he got a girlfriend. 5 bucks says she backs out AGAIN haha lol

·
Hate stupid people
8,511 Posts
oh shut up were just informing them on drinkin with us
i was only kidding trey...i know all about drinking with you, and your mom:hehe::hehe: i do miss the old jeger shots with you and her

nope been too busy, didnt get the tires or do injectors,turbo,rr,and air dog, maybee next year
still, i will have to park atleast 20 yards away:rofl:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
i was only kidding trey...i know all about drinking with you, and your mom:hehe::hehe: i do miss the old jeger shots with you and her

my mom drinks like no other is it bad when ur mom drinks 2 gal of bacardi a week?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts

if u park like u did at bw's no one will be able to park within 35 yards of you :hehe:

·
Hate stupid people
8,511 Posts
wait what did he say he got a girlfriend. 5 bucks says she backs out AGAIN haha lol
OUCH....that was a low blow Trey, actually i kicked that one to the curb a few months back:thumb: The new one, loves truck pulls more than any girl i have ever met, for some reason she thinks my truck is [email protected]$$:tard: i just told her to wait until Scheids, there she will truelly see some rigs that will blow her mind....and yes, that means your ride to trey

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
OUCH....that was a low blow Trey, actually i kicked that one to the curb a few months back:thumb: The new one, loves truck pulls more than any girl i have ever met, for some reason she thinks my truck is [email protected]$$:tard: i just told her to wait until Scheids, there she will truelly see some rigs that will blow her mind....and yes, that means your ride to trey
lol maybe its because she like you and just deals with the truck :dunno: . but either way keep her. lol i am just messin with you lol. get one like mine wait no don't mine is a PITA

21 - 40 of 49 Posts