Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i wanted to start this one so every one can meet up......

im stayin at the hampton with the Illianastrokers..........who else is goin.......we should all pick a spot to have an org. meet up while we are down there.........

anyone pulling??????? racein??????? dyno'n????????

im gonna try to make it to the dyno......does any one know if there is anything special you have to do like pre register or anything?????

should be fun i have me my g/f...my couzin and his g/f stayin in my room.......should be a great time......

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I will be down in terra haute hopefully late thursday night. Gonna be with my dad in his 02' superduty and my buddy in his 4-linked Chevy on 54s and my truck. Hope to see you guys down there and meet some of you.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'll be down thursday probly around like 6. I don't think you have to pre register for the dyno.

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Im gonna dyno I think. I'll be there mid day friday at the hamton that is.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
X2.......im gonna dyno the D-Max........:thumb:

and my couzin is dyno'n his Cummins.......

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
im pickin an up an 01 D-Max on friday........how is the stroker treatin you????? title is in the mail........

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i cant wait to see your truck mudrunninpig.......

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
why not we all go to eat friday night. THere is a new steak house in town and it is Called JD's Steakhouse good stuff and its like John Dillinger and robbers or if you guys want something other then steak i can find something for us!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
and if any of you need a place to stay i am 10 min from the fairgrounds so let me know ! i got a air mat and a living room or you can be like anthony and stay in my daughters room :hehe: :hehe:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im not sure if my couzin will want to go or just get to the hotel and drink........:dunno:

is there a B-Dubs in Terra Haute?????????

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Hey now her room isnt that bad!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
im not sure if my couzin will want to go or just get to the hotel and drink........:dunno:

is there a B-Dubs in Terra Haute?????????
yup but the bar sucks its all inclosed you smell like schit after you get out cause of smoke

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well he is 22 but im only 19 so the bar might not be a good idea haha......we arent drinkin until we are at the hotel.....he and i refuse to drink and drive especially that weekend......:thumb:

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
lol trey im suprised we've always made it to the right rooms lol

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
no crap remember our awesome jello shots with like 4 cups of vodka.Them were delicious NOT

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
How could I forget them? We should make some for everyone. You gotta admit after a few they didnt taste to bad... :lol:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts