• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tennessee Powerstrokes
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have chosen to hold officer elections yearly and deemed that an officer will not be able to hold an office more than two consecutive years. I am guessing he will be eligible to hold said office again after sitting out a year.

Nominations will run the 7 day period prior to the election. The election will giving 3 days for the nomination results to be confirmed and an election poll to be posted. The incumbent Director will be responsible for making sure things get done in a timely fashion, such as posting the notice for nominations to allow the alloted time and so forth.

There are four quarters to choose from and making one of them the election start date will be helpful I am sure

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Mine is in. I voted for spring because most of the G2Gs are more likely in the summer and fall. That way there won't be too much happening all at once.

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
I went with December to give the new officers more time to plan the spring, summer, and fall G2G's. And if we have to change the leadership seems like starting ech new year with the new folks makes sense.

·
Coal Rolling = Posing
9,871 Posts
I went with December to give the new officers more time to plan the spring, summer, and fall G2G's. And if we have to change the leadership seems like starting ech new year with the new folks makes sense.
Yeah, didn't think about it that way.

·
assistant director
1,053 Posts
mine is done.....

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I could go either way on the winter spring thing. I just don't think summer or fall will work because there are just too many other commitments at the time. I can't get anything done from Thanxgiving until after the 1st myself. It seems like there is always bad weather or some function to get ready for.

·
Registered
469 Posts
If its Dec I would be to busy to care about an election.

·
Tennessee Powerstrokes
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well, looks like we hold an election every march 21st. What do we wanna do for a nomination window?

The nominations will begin March 10th and run through March 17th giving three days for the election poll to be made ready. The election will begin at 12:01 AM on the 21st.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.