Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on a kick lately to add some off road light to the truck. Lets see what you all are doing. I will post up when i finish mine. Going LED!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hella yes!

Jonathan

·
Registered
462 Posts
OK ..I'll bite ...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice, looking good thus far. I have finished my install but to dark to take pictures. I will post them up this sat or sunday. My LED bar is bright! when i turn it off and have only my brights on my eyes adjust to the LED bar and i feel like i cant see anything. Overall really happy

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get a hook up on Voltage LED bars, which Rigid IND owns. They retail for $1000 for a 32" and i can get the for $800 or The light bar i just put on is from alba racing in cali and its chinese no name but still bright as hell! Cost $550. There website says different but if you want one I can tell you who to talk to over there to get that price. I wanted to go wash the truck before i took a picture to share but well. Im outta town because of work so im gonna run out and take one real quick to share

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
32" Light bar $550 shipped from alba racing
12" Light bar $300 shipped from alba racing
Bumber mount shipped $120 from rustys off road

wire to upfitter switches and extremely happy. I would do it again especially looking at the other bars like visionX or rigid.. They are the best of the best but i wanted to test this out and well im digging it

·
Registered
541 Posts
32" Light bar $550 shipped from alba racing
12" Light bar $300 shipped from alba racing
Bumber mount shipped $120 from rustys off road

wire to upfitter switches and extremely happy. I would do it again especially looking at the other bars like visionX or rigid.. They are the best of the best but i wanted to test this out and well im digging it
Have any night shots of the reverse lights?

I have been looking at getting that kind of lighting for the truck. and have been wondering how bright they are.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will take some pictures to share showing a comparison this weekend. My lil baby 12" reverse light i would rate at +-4x brighter than stock headlights. So you can only imagine the difference of the 32" bar in the front. Glad nobody gave me **** for my license plate frame yet

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was thinking of putting some side mount led bars. Any ideas on where to place them

·
Registered
42 Posts
fireball howd you get the lights so cheap? 12" on the website is 450 and 32" 799

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Call alba racing and ask for "nate" tell him "fireball_brian" told you about his lights and ask what the forum price is but he will think you are talking about the rzr forum. They also have 6, 8, 12, 32, 42 inch bars hope this helps. I am not affiliated but just more than happy with my lights.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I was looking at the TQS light bars I wonder if these are the same thing? Who makes the bar you bought I want to make sure I get one that is decent quality

·
Registered
670 Posts
I have played around with leds and HIDs a lot in the past year or so. I wouldn't waste any money on the HIDs any more, led technology is unbelievable! Leds will blow any other light source out of the water especially if your worried about power usage. Well worth the money!

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
I have played around with leds and HIDs a lot in the past year or so. I wouldn't waste any money on the HIDs any more, led technology is unbelievable! Leds will blow any other light source out of the water especially if your worried about power usage. Well worth the money!
Do LED's project as far as HID's?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts