Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, My name is JT and I am the founder of Off Grid TV. The whole premise of my lifestyle/website/social media presence is to inspire others to build off grid vehicles that can go anywhere and do anything. I’d actually like to get 10+ people to convoy together for an epic US adventure shortly, but have to get my ‘97 E350 “realiable”...at the very least. The forefront of my mission is to highlight community, so others can “do it yourself” with help from experts. I’m having some issues with my Van which is why I am reaching out now. At present, Off Grid TV is going to be based upon the success of this 7.3 OBS powerstroke and hitting the 500,000 mile mark this year. If there’s anyone in the Santa Barbara, California area that is willing to come out and lend a hand, this will validate what I’m trying to accomplish. I was supposed to have already “bugged out” by now but I’m getting a crank no start after an E-fuel modification and HPOP rebuild. I’m about to give up on this vehicle but I figured I would reach out and give it one more shot because I want to see this van hit 500,000 miles and prove that the powerstroke community is solid. Thank you for reading I hope to hear from you.

-JT

1 - 1 of 1 Posts