Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming back from camp ground in my earley 99 super duty 7.3 auto,not pulling anything and about 4 miles into my trip the service engine light came on and the truck started missing and blowing smoke. It done it for about 40 miles home then I turned it off and about 5 min later I hooked scanner up and it said no codes. I then started it up and there was no service engine light and it had no miss. I drove it about 4 miles and it ran perfect. So I don't know what happened.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I was coming back from camp ground in my earley 99 super duty 7.3 auto,not pulling anything and about 4 miles into my trip the service engine light came on and the truck started missing and blowing smoke. It done it for about 40 miles home then I turned it off and about 5 min later I hooked scanner up and it said no codes. I then started it up and there was no service engine light and it had no miss. I drove it about 4 miles and it ran perfect. So I don't know what happened.
I had something similar on my last 95obs when I used a china-zone cps

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has oem CPS I had friend come scan it with his snap on scanner and so a lost of power to ecm so we cleared it and going to see if comes back ant what it shows then

1 - 3 of 3 Posts