Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got my new tunes from IDP and decided to try it out ran the truck to about 700 degrees before i shut her off but then the ses came on im throwin 4 codes the usual 3 with an odd 1 c1346 the first time i scanned then c1300 any idea what those are i cant find anything on them.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Are you sure it was C1346 or C1300. Because there is no deffinition for those codes. But there is deffinitions for the following codes.
P1346 is Manufacturer Control Ignition Missfire, P1300 is Boost Calibration Fault.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
it says c1300 and c1346
According to my DCT Look up program I have there is no deffinition for those codes. Sorry I can not help you. What did you use to pull the codes.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the codes i got were p0603, p1249, p1211, then the next one said c1346, then the next time i scanned it it said the same but c1300 for the last one

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
the codes i got were p0603, p1249, p1211, then the next one said c1346, then the next time i scanned it it said the same but c1300 for the last one
P0603 PCM Keep Alive Memory Error, P1249 wastegate control valve performance, P1211 Injector Pressure Beyond Desired ( Engine Running)

C1346 No Deffinition, C1300 No Deffinition.

The first three usually come up with a chip when your running hard.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
i used my livewire
Then you would have to see what your book for your livewire says those codes are. If you do not have the book then maybe someone on here does and they can tell you. My OBDII DTC look up program does not reckongize those two codes. But if I change the C to a P then I get the deffinitions I posted earlier.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
well they keep showing up and it wont let me clear them
The only advise I have left is to have a shop or someone with Auto Enginuity see if they can clear them.

I have never heard of those codes before. Maybe transmission default code or abs trouble code or a code for some other system that is read through the OBDII port.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well it came up as a chassis code finally let me clear it, guess it was some kind of wastegate issue

1 - 15 of 15 Posts