Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that a few of you already know, but Im excited and want to say it again I guess. I'll have a BTS and a 6.0 cooler soon and I cant wait:woot: Also they going to tune it for me while im there and dyno most likey. :crazy:

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah man I cant wait!

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
When did you decide on this? I never heard about it when we were down in Illinois

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I noticed it leaking on the way home.... and I know that I have an extra, but I was thinking why keep throwing money and they keep breaking... So im just gonna get it over with.

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Actually I noticed it leaking on the way home.... and I know that I have an extra, but I was thinking why keep throwing money and they keep breaking... So im just gonna get it over with.
very good thinking, that is exactly the right thing to do:thumb:

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im actually going to sell one of them. Im going to find out if Brian buys cores

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:woot::woot:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Thats my thought also. I have been through enough trannies already. I have some parts that need installed that will be bumping up the power quite abit. Can I ask how much it cost you with tax, shipping, everything. Im thinking around $4200 but what about other fees, etc? You can pm me the price if you dont want to post it here.:thumb:

Thanks man, and congrats:woot:

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pm'd and Thanks I cant wait:woot:

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does any1 know if my mpg may go up? Just a stupid question............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts