Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Ok something all inclusive this month. Let's see your truck decorated up for Halloween!

Just remember only submit one pic, if you submit more than that I won't count your entry.

·
Dont Mess With Texas!
5,788 Posts
subscribed, this should be a good one....hhmmm how am i going to decorate it\

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
My truck is all black, can I just say its dressed up as a black cat and call it good?

There is no way in hell I'm going to "decorate" my truck for any holiday, and halloween seems like a really hard one to do...

·
BurninRubber&BlowinSmoke
398 Posts
HMMMM interesting. I'm gonna stick around for this one.

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
See I could see someone really going to town and going all out for something like this (not me) but then being screwed over because of the random selection process at the end. Picking 4 random trucks at the end to be voted on means that someone who went all out may not even be included, where someone who just put a pumpkin on his hood was.

·
The Silent Service
5,390 Posts
. . .
Ok something all inclusive this month. Let's see your truck decorated up for Halloween!

Just remember only submit one pic, if you submit more than that I won't count your entry.
After a few days, we have no entries...

This may sound bold, but what do ya'll consider decorated up for Halloween?

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We do our best to be all inclusive. The random draw process is to make it fair. Decorate it and see what happens.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide App

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Reserving my spot.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Oh this should get interesting...what to do with the new dually...hmm

·
Registered
124 Posts
Halloween Truck Pick

Here is my truck. Ghost white with crazy eyes, ready for trick or treating!

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Reserving a spot for myself too... I'll plan on playing along this month! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
I will get mine asap! I am going to dress her up as a durmax for halloween. lol

·
Registered
874 Posts
I will get mine asap! I am going to dress her up as a durmax for halloween. lol
:eek:hnoes::eek::eek:hnoes::eek::eek:hnoes::eek:

That's pretty scary!! :hehe:

Mark

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am new here but have run many contest on raptorforum.com and the guys would kill me if I just picked 4 random raptors to get voted on in the end. I am not saying they are always happy about the 1's that make the finals but you can't please every one every time.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Here is mine

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
seems kind of slow so far..but i'm sure this thread will blow up at the end of the month!

·
The Silent Service
5,390 Posts
It may blow up, and this thing may go completely unnoticed...

And when the final four are picked, there is going to have to be a judgement call if each entry is actually decorated enough to justify.

I'm going to try and put something together at the end of the month myself, still not quite sure what yet.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts