Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my truck.

Gonna post em up in order from when I first got her to now.

Brush Guard.
Custom grille.
Touch screen radio.
Sirius Satellite radio.
Two kicker subs (dunno what size)
Kicker amp.
Triple gauge pod with: EGT/Tranny Temp/Boost
K&N intake with AEM dryflow filter.
Gutted cat.
Straight pipe 3.5" exhaust.
32% front tint.
15% windshield strip tint.
T5 Rotella 10w-30.
Cat ELC coolant.
Coolant filter.
Custom CCV.

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Leveling kit and black paint madness. I also lost some chrome in the process. Cut the exhaust pipe a little bit.

·
Registered
344 Posts
looks nice obsidian your truck and my 05 share the same paint sceme. i just spent 7 or 9 hours washed it twice clay bared it and waxed it all with mothers products. looks sweet.

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black is sooo hard to maintain. It's even harder to restore. The previous owner used it for what is was, a truck. I'm going to pay a friend of mine to wetsand and restore the paint. Wait until those pictures pop up.

I also removed those lariat stickers between the two-tone paint. Looks a lot better without em'.

·
Registered
344 Posts
ya i wanted to do that when my drivers side got all scratched up last winter. thought about removing the door bumpers to but i live on the road so not a good idea.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Nice truck! Ive read your link to the cold start thing in the past. Might have to give it a try. Also been thinkin about doin the coolant filter too. You know us 03 6.0 guys have to stick together. See you around.

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did a cheap-o coolant filter. Cost me like $35 and some scrap metal. I changed the filter once and that ****er had all kinds of crud inside of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts