1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Damn dude that is a nice truck!! Congrats on the upgrade.

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys. I definitely paid a little more for her and she's definitely in need of some beautification TLC but she drives like a top and she looks good as hell.

My wife hates the seats. I called her a communist. lol.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Real good looking rig man.

I always wanted the KR version but when I saw my Lariat and saw the only difference really is the seats i was able to live with that. I have always like the color of the KR seats.

Nice find man

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

I see you're close by. Would love to hear that MBRP exhaust. I'm thinking about it but after dropping 1k on the edge insight and the SCT, I'm a little parched on the money side.

·
Registered
15 Posts
ya we can meet up one day and go for a ride so you can hear it.....i payed less that 300 for the turbo back system

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang man. That sounds like a steal. I gotta get the interior detailed very soon to see if my seats can be saved. I hate the previous owner.... what a douchebag for not loving this truck and giving it the care it deserves.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
ya we can meet up one day and go for a ride so you can hear it.....i payed less that 300 for the turbo back system
Off the shelf system or a shop installed it for you?

Obsidian i highly recommend you get some Malco Leather cleaner.
Amazon.com: Malco Leather Conditioner Cleaner: Automotive

Then spray everything with 303 Protectant
303 Aerospace Protectant - $8.98 : Spa and Pool Depot

I use these in my boat and my cars.

These 2 products are huge in the boating would due to the abuse the interior takes from sunblock and tanning lotions. Even after i cleaned my boat with some high end cleaners i used Malco and it was night and day.

Then you treat everything with the 303 couple times a year and it will UV protect everything and keep it soft and not fad. You will feel like you have new leather in your rig.

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you soooooo much! I will check this stuff out. I'm probably going to have a VERY AWESOME detail shop close by try to restore my leather but I will definitely look into what you linked me to in order to maintain it.

Supposedly he only charges about 125 for an ENTIRE interior spring clean field day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts