Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 118819 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
oh and in other news i just ordered that custom filter cover for my 6637 the one that you get made to your personal likings. AND tomorrow im goin over to Tony's house (gcop) and pick up some true HID 4300k pure white lights!!!
What is your filter cover gunna say? Thats gunna be pretty sweet.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
oh and in other news i just ordered that custom filter cover for my 6637 the one that you get made to your personal likings. AND tomorrow im goin over to Tony's house (gcop) and pick up some true HID 4300k pure white lights!!!
thats awesome i have 8k's and love them!!!!! :thumb::thumb::woot:

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
southbend is a great clutch dont get me wrong that is what came in my white truck. but valair clutches are just as good and they are cheaper. i would sy go valair:thumb: you wont be disapointed
AND YES DO CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL FIRST and def do a solid flywheel it eliminates the shutter
Cool an OBS thread!! I went with the Valair clutch and flywheel from Raul and i've had no problems yet. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
ya those are badass! i told tony i wanted the whitest and brightest one and he said the lower the number like 4300k the whiter and brighter they get and the filter cover will be red and say "POWERSTROKE 7.3 TURBO DIESEL" in black lettering

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
i personally think ranch hands are the best way to go but thats just personal opinion, well any truck is DONE if you hit a cow no matter the bumper but i have nailed a deer at 70 and just look at the damage it caused in my sig lol and people get real intimidated when im behind them :hehe:

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
i personally think ranch hands are the best way to go but thats just personal opinion, well any truck is DONE if you hit a cow no matter the bumper but i have nailed a deer at 70 and just look at the damage it caused in my sig lol and people get real intimidated when im behind them :hehe:
No way Iron bull is the best. LOL just kiddin they both look good

41 - 60 of 118819 Posts