Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys got a swb 4 door OBS 97. Was looking to get a camper for the truck, but I just don't see many options. I'm not talking living quarters camping I'm just talking about a sleek stream line camper. I can haul the dogs and any other equipment out the weather. Do ya'll know of what brand options are out there? Know anyone with one? I've seen one with a full glass on each side, but that's about it. Thanks for any help or direction:thumb:

·
Premium Member
23,190 Posts
Leer makes them still, but an 80-96 f150 short bed topper will work, 98 is the year of the E99, so that's a superduty, and the 97-04 f150 has same bed as 99-07 sd looks wise, and 99-current size wise so it won't fit your rig correctly

·
Registered
687 Posts
There are a number of styles, just have to scour the local papers and craigslist.

·
Premium Member
23,190 Posts
Just so we understand, you have a short bed correct?

·
Registered
687 Posts
doctor41baller, I watched Craigslist for a few months before I found mine. It needed a bunch of cleaning, still isn't perfect, but I like how it looks. Even got his homemade "drive under" stand.

I know you want white, but this one may be worth a roll-on paint job. If southeast isn't too far away from Dallas...

camper, topper. \\ ford f150 1981 thru 1996 //

Good luck!

·
Registered
457 Posts
I did the same thing. I searched craigslist for a long time before I found mine. It's not perfect, and the short beds are harder to find than the longs. But I think it's worth it. Good luck

·
Registered
687 Posts
lugnut1009, looks good! Are those front seats in the rear?

·
Registered
457 Posts
No, just factory rear seats. And thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts