Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
My name is Victor and I'm 21 years old. I love diesel trucks and currently own a 2007 Silverado Classic Duramax. My dad somehow caught my "diesel fever" and went out and bought this sweet 2008 white extended cab short bed F-350. It came straight from the dealer with a billet grill, window visors, Lund sun visor, 3 inch lift, chrome step bars, 22" Incubus wheels wrapped with Toyo Open Country tires among other things. He is in love with this truck and I am completley lost on these new 6.4 trucks, so I figured why not come over and ask the experts. He wants a tuner that will not void his warrente and wants better fuel economy. I figure he should delete the DPF, get the tuner, turbo back exhaust, and some sort of intake. These motors are more high tech then ever before so am I right with this thinking and I am open to any and all suggestions.
Thanks
Victor

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
I need money...
1,592 Posts
Welcome!! Where abouts in NY are you located?

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guy,
CADASH- I live in Stony Point in souther NY but I'm currently in college at SUNY Alfred State way out in western NY

·
a known holder of grudges
2,055 Posts
:icon_ford: :icon_ford: :ORG welcome: :ORG welcome: :icon_ford: :icon_ford:​

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
:welcome1:

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
Thanks guy,
CADASH- I live in Stony Point in souther NY but I'm currently in college at SUNY Alfred State way out in western NY
Alfred state huh. Im from angelica. About 15 mins from there. I have tons of friends who go to alfred.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alfred state huh. Im from angelica. About 15 mins from there. I have tons of friends who go to alfred.
Yep Alfred State..... I like it so far... never been to a college where people actually have a truck bigger then mine.

·
All-Right Hauling & Trans
1,266 Posts
Welcome. Tons of info on this site... your dad will love it.

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
Well I dont know how long you have been in the area but if you need any info on anything local let me know. Im currently in the middle east until next june or I would come check out the truck and drink some beers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well I'll be around next fall while your home so I'll see you then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts