Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
21,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you guys decorate for Halloween? Are the leaves changing? Going to fairs or festivals? Lets see those pics.

If you have a ROTM theme idea, please submit it here: https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/nominations/1476-rotm-theme-ideas.html

And the fine print:
The pictures entered must be of YOUR truck that YOU CURRENTLY own, no internet finds.
Please upload your pics to the site where possible, if I cannot see the link it won't count.
And for the love of bulletproofing, one, 1, ONE, picture. Multiples will be disqualified.
Submissions close at the end of the month.
The finalists will be chosen at random and we will vote.

Thank you for your support

ROTM brought to you by:

:ford:
EXCLUSIVE TO FORD POWERSTROKE - Unmatched Support & Advice. Please visit us at www.cncfab.us
:ford:

The winner will need to email ([email protected]) us in order to receive their swag pack.

·
Premium Member
2,188 Posts
When the leaves start to change, that's when it's time to hunt!! Muddy logging roads, steep canyons, pea soup fog, and blacktail deer!

-jokester

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
It is What IT is
1,734 Posts
Alaskan Fall

·
Registered
841 Posts
I've tried with Imgur and this is what I get:

GO TO "GO ADVANCED".....AND TRY TO DRAG AND DROP THE PHOTO INTO THE FORUM WEBSITE BOX.....

THEN USE THE PHOTO LINK TO LOAD IT INTO YOUR POST.....

Reactions: zsargent

·
Administrator
21,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
grrrrr.

What's the best way to attach it? photobucket? or IMgur? Really not wanting to pay with PB.
Like FURIOUS said, the best way is to use the forum uploader.

All of those photo sites are trying to make a dollar now a day, that said the two above you are using PB.

It seems like this one is working, the first one didnt work because it was a link to you desktop directly.

·
It is What IT is
1,734 Posts
Thanks guys!
@Heavy_GD, when you say the "forum uploader" are you talking about the little icon that is the "insert Image" or something else that I am not aware of?

·
It is What IT is
1,734 Posts
At any rate, please enter me in the Nov 19 ROTM since the pic showed up, finally :doh:

Reactions: Heavy_GD

·
Registered
1,635 Posts

·
Administrator
21,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys!
@Heavy_GD, when you say the "forum uploader" are you talking about the little icon that is the "insert Image" or something else that I am not aware of?
this logo
just put the [ img ] code around the link.

The uploader is part of the forum where you drag and attach files... it really depends on what browser/device you are using.

If on a mac, you should see this:

Attachments

·
It is What IT is
1,734 Posts
this logo
just put the [ img ] code around the link.

that's what I used.

The uploader is part of the forum where you drag and attach files... it really depends on what browser/device you are using.

If on a mac, you should see this:
I am on a Macbook Pro and I am not seeing that using Firefox.

·
It is What IT is
1,734 Posts
@jokester00,
this is one of my favorite times of the year. Colors changing, termination dust (winter is coming) cooler temperatures....
Couldn't resist taking the pic. I love Alaska, breathtaking wherever I go. Well except on 3rd Avenue where the shelter is, homeless ppl (mostly natives that have been kicked out of the villages) everywhere, drugs and defecating all over. Disgusting.

·
It is What IT is
1,734 Posts
Reactions: Sleeper2012

·
Registered
841 Posts
Alaskan Fall

REALLY NICE PHOTO.....AND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TIMES OF YEAR ALSO.....

B-T-W.....YOUR TRUCK HAS A NICE MUSTACHE WITH TWO EYEBALLS ON IT.....>:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts