Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's nothing like pulling up to your ex-girlfriend and calling her a Dumb B!tch and here's how the story goes. So I'm driving down the road in the flatbed and I see this car with a familiar sticker. Well I look at the liscence plate and sure enough it's the ex. Well I speed up and wave to her and she doesn't reconize me. Well we go down the road and are I guess you can call it road flirting. Well we come up to a light she rolls down the window and looks at me and goes ew. Well I say hi then call call here a dumb b!tch and then go on my way. It really made my day and that is my kill story.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
There's nothing like pulling up to your ex-girlfriend and calling her a Dumb B!tch and here's how the story goes. So I'm driving down the road in the flatbed and I see this car with a familiar sticker. Well I look at the liscence plate and sure enough it's the ex. Well I speed up and wave to her and she doesn't reconize me. Well we go down the road and are I guess you can call it road flirting. Well we come up to a light she rolls down the window and looks at me and goes ew. Well I say hi then call call here a dumb b!tch and then go on my way. It really made my day and that is my kill story.:thumb:
Niccee:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've done that to my ex also, and her new boyfriend was with her driving his white charger. Best part was they were right next to my 4in. straight pipe and i just rolled the coal inside of his BRAND NEW car!!!!!!! Highlight of my day.

·
Registered
453 Posts
yeah you should have blown some smoke on that chick! now that would have been hilarious, but nice kill! :thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
453 Posts
well i drive a 7.3 but my buddy drives a 6.0 and he only has edge juice w/ attitude platinum and exhaust and he pours smoke, but he also drives like a madman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts