Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I’m new here. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. This is what I’ve got. I had a small drip when the engine cools down what looked like from the lower coolant hose on the driver side. I had update hoses but I figured the plastic broke so I ordered Irirates silicone hose kit. Swapped everything out bleed the system and I still have the leak. It coming from right above the hose connection and below the thermostats.. any idea what I’m over looking? Once it’s started and running it doesn’t leak and only see a drip from time to time when it’s cooled off.

2009 F350 CCLB, swamps blueprinted block, cut and coated pistons, swamps heads, studs, colt cam, BD manifold and up pipes, BD turbos, fuel regulator, fass, Hasler trans, 30% injectors, 4.5” rc lift. No limit fab hot and cold pipes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks everyone for the help really supportive group here. If anyone finds this with the same issue. It’s the heater core pipe above the coolant hose has 1 bolt holding it down and an o ring. Replace o ring and good to go.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts