Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so sad wrong tunner

so get this i drop down like allmost 800 dollers for the sct livewire from inovative, i just got it today an they sent me the device for the 6.4l! just needed to vent couldnt do it to the custumer service so i figured id do it here thanks for reading

·
Registered
891 Posts
Cut them some slack. Everybody makes mistakes its how they fix their mistakes that counts. You said that they didn't ship your extreme tune - from my experience they ship you your unit - you plug it in to read your strategy - you call them or email it to them - they email your custom tunes. I have never heard of receiving your custom tunes in a box:dunno:. It sucks that you didn't get the right unit but it is well worth the wait.

·
Registered
348 Posts
That sucks that the wrong unit was sent out. I would cut them some slack mistakes happen. When you get the correct unit and sent them the stragety for your truck you should have the extreme file that day i had mine with in a hour.

P.S. If you ask me even with the mistake it is still worth the money the power is insaine.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im sure they will fix it. I was just lookin forward to playin with it tonight I don't doubt there good ppl. but lets face it im american an I want my istant gratafacation. but I guess im goin to have to wait in the mean time im goin to mcdonalds

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
I am sure it was a simple mistake. And yes, you have to get your strategy from your truck first, then Eric will email you your files.:thumb:

If you havent already, email/call them now and leave a message so they will get it first thing Monday morning. If I can (and remember) I'll also call 'em to expect your message.:nod: Sorry, best I can do, dont have access to the shop.:doh::hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well apreciate it, dont get me wrong i kknow mistakes happen , im just disapointed im like a lil kid , you know? i just want my toys now, hopefully while i wait for this to be taken care my fuel intensifer will get here that should keep me ocupied, that an plenty of mcdonalds

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Im american an I want my instant gratafacation. Im goin to mcdonalds!

:hehe: :hehe: :lol: :hehe: :hehe:

Sorry bout your luck buddy. hope you get er worked out in short order. :thumb:

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
well apreciate it, dont get me wrong i kknow mistakes happen , im just disapointed im like a lil kid , you know? i just want my toys now, hopefully while i wait for this to be taken care my fuel intensifer will get here that should keep me ocupied, that an plenty of mcdonalds
I totally hear ya! The only draw back with my relationship with IDP, is that all his regular customers and business come first. But I am willing to wait. But it ain't always easy!:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
So how many happy meals and time in the play center is it going to take for you to calm down?

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Sweet! Finally a rig in Killeen that might be able to give me a race when I'm in town. :thumb:

Seriously though you'll love Innovative, Eric is a great guy as are all of our sponsors are here. We've got the cream of the crop in the diesel world here and yes mistakes do happen but it'll work out I promise. And yes I do feel your pain because I'm the same way with my toys on my rig - gotta get them on asap.

Hey you ever go out to Little River to race?

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Sweet! Finally a rig in Killeen that might be able to give me a race when I'm in town. :thumb:

Seriously though you'll love Innovative, Eric is a great guy as are all of our sponsors are here. We've got the cream of the crop in the diesel world here and yes mistakes do happen but it'll work out I promise. And yes I do feel your pain because I'm the same way with my toys on my rig - gotta get them on asap.

Hey you ever go out to Little River to race?
I aggree with Alan's statement about our vendors.

On a side note Alan did you notice your post count. 9,911 kinda freaky if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Well hopefully ya get your stuff straightened out soon, i've heard nothing but good things about Eric and innovative.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im sure its gonna work out, i just gota make it to monday when i can atleast talk to them, i havent heard nothin but good things about these tunes , i skipped out on half a days worth a work to wait for the ups man, lol i think i just worked my self up to much , so once i realized it was for the 6.4 i was let down, but its cool i took some xanex valums an a couple cheeseburgers an all is good . :crazy:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
they made a mistake...big deal. no need to air it out on the internet :rolleyes:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Well on Inovative's behalf I will say they attempted to re-contact me about 10 times for a purchase I made with them. We played phone tag for about 2 hrs total. And first thing the next morning they called and hooked me up.
Id never expect a co. to make repeat calls after numerous missed calls.
A+ for Inovative

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Twiz, I have a call in with Innovative on your behalf.:thumb: They should be back in the office today.:nod:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i apreciate it, i think his name was tobby? he called me on friday said he just happen to go in to do some catch up work so he called me up said he was sending the correct unit that day, so im happy with there service, i think the mistake was on sct 's part, the package was for the 9600 but the unit itself was for the 6.4, all i know is some point this week i will have it so im excited fo sho, now i just gota wait on dj's fuel intensifer

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
OK.:thumb:

I sent you a PM already before I read this.:dunno::hehe: Figured they would get ya straightened out. Trust me when I say it'll be worth the wait!:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts