Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, anyone have a picture of like a sticker that makes fun of Dmaxes? I have a bunch of buddies that have them and they keep sending me ones making fun of fords and i cant seem to find any!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I don't have any pictures or stickers but this reminds me of what I told a couple of my buddies a while back. Ones a Dodge fan and one a Chevy fan, both are as typically arrogant, we all know the Found On Road Dead, Fix Or Repair Daily ect. well next time you hear one of those rattle off a how about F*** Off Retarded Douche... I dunno maybe it's funny or just stupid but it's about the only one I could come up with to kinda defend those four letters. :icon_ford:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i call them duracraps. but its just for fun, i like all diesels they just get picky, but then again they wont hook up to a sled to show whose boss....

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
or call em durapads :lol: or if they got the silverado model call em scretch eyes :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Duraflops is also something we call them. Be careful though those trucks can kick some serious *** with the right mods. I have seen a couple of very impressive Duraflops. Tell them nothing can be to good with a foreign motor. lol

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Theres a guy that lives near where I go to school which is Purdue and on his 7.3 he has a big decal on the back window that says DURA-WHAT I like that one

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, well i can take all but one of them now... and i am working on that one. i can take all at the pulls but they are too scared.... its fun. i just say lets hook em up, and then they back down, but i really want a sticker!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Hey i can have a Durawhat sticker made by a buddy of mine. I dont know what it would cost. I have a winshield sticker that says dustys diesel wiith my phone number and it cost me like 60 dollars he does a really good job. I could find out for you. I also live in ohio so shipping wouldn't be much. I also take paypal.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks, but i said it wrong, i need a picture of a sticker. i gotta post it on there myspace. Ive got a buddy who owns a sign company. so if i wanted one made... wait i should get these made and put it on there trucks! thanks!

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
I would be interested in a Durawhat sticker as well but not as a windshield banner becuase I already have a windshield banner. But if you could make a smaller sticker for my back window that would be awesome. Let me know! thanks.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well if i can get enough people intrested i could probably get a bunch made, and put them out for shipping and a few bucks. they are real bussy right now but could have it in a week or 2. let me check into it

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Hey, anyone have a picture of like a sticker that makes fun of Dmaxes? I have a bunch of buddies that have them and they keep sending me ones making fun of fords and i cant seem to find any!
I call 'em duraturds but I always wanted a sticker that said "takin' out the duratrash" LOL i thought it was funny. Oh and I like "FORD, because only pussies wear bowties"

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
cool I will check it out and pm you tommorrow. what color white, silver? I just had him make 60 stickers for back windows to put in my customers trucks. They were only like 1.50 a piece. I will see what i can do

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
cool I will check it out and pm you tommorrow. what color white, silver? I just had him make 60 stickers for back windows to put in my customers trucks. They were only like 1.50 a piece. I will see what i can do
I would say white cuase thats what all my other decals are. That is a really good price if that is what you can get them for I will probably even take three or so. Thanks again looking forward to the pm:thumb:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ya for that cheap id buy a few. its either then me getting them made. plus im super lazy these days

1 - 20 of 32 Posts