Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just drove from Florida to Indiana to visit my parents and I've noticed something...NORTHERN DIESEL REALLY DOES SUCK!!! I get about 18-22mpg when I fill up down in Florida. But for some reason, when I fill up here I get about 14-15mpg. That's a little weird to me...actually it's really weird. I guess it's another reason I'm glad I got stationed in Sunny Florida!!!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I can't wait to get back to Florida then...lol. From Florida all the way up to Louisville diesel was $4.05/gal tops. Then I get up here and its $4.19 to $4.25/gal...and I get worse mileage...RIP OFF!!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
yea. it sucks and cost more wish i lived down there for that reason

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
Winter blend really sucks. we should be done with it shortly though. I miss my good mileage

·
Registered
786 Posts
Does anyone know when winter blend ends?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I wouldnt complain to much im paying 4.39 a gallon and its suposed to go up today or in the morning..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Winter blend gives poor mileage for sure.Weather hitting 60's consistently so I'd expect
the change over happen soon.Funny,now prices way over four bucks a gallon no ones talking about shortages.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah...it's real funny. You know, one of those sick twisted funnies. LOL

·
Registered
822 Posts
That's why we have fuel. I'm old enough to remember people lining up at gas pumps back in the 70's, the stuff got scarce. And that's when we were just importing 20% of our oil.

This 'being part of the global community' isn't all it's cracked up to be. It might be raising them up, but it's dragging us down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts