Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas the nor-cal diesel rally put on by j&h diesel perf. in redding is June 20th-21st:nod: Lets get some Oregon brothers to get2gether and go as a group. I went last year it was pretty cool:thumb:We plan going and makin' a side trip to the waterslides for the kids there is web side for more info....
J&H Performance - Your Diesel Performance Solution If I find out more stuff I will post it

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
That looks like fun is this in Redding? Also the white durmax Nick umm I forgot his las name sry anyway he was here in Hollister at the truck pulls. That truck is pretty badass I think he won.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I might beable to get to that one. Have to tell the wife that we are going to the Redwoods by way of Redding.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why yes it is in redding/ca and that cat is Nick D'amico he won the first diesel power shootout I think this is the 3rd of this rally shuold be good show

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I had planned for most of the year to go to this this time. But my little bro made two different all star football games, (must be all that Oregon football he played first) the nebraska all stars Jun.21 and the Nebraska vs. Kansas all stars Jun 28. So I'll be watching football instead.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I had planned for most of the year to go to this this time. But my little bro made two different all star football games, (must be all that Oregon football he played first) the nebraska all stars Jun.21 and the Nebraska vs. Kansas all stars Jun 28. So I'll be watching football instead.
its called teevo, or dvr :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts