Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
If Lauries willin to be Director for a Longer period of time, seing that this is pretty much her baby. id be cool with that.

·
Premium Member
19,904 Posts
I'm good with the officers we have now as long as they are willing to continue. Just my input.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Sounds like we have a decision? Is everyone else ok with the way it is? I'm willing to continue. I know Laurie wants to see this group stay afloat.

·
...kind of looks homeless
2,079 Posts
I think that's the way it should be as well. I'm in favor of leaving the current officers in place.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
you guys aren't helping.......I just figured you'd want to get someone in here to motivate more meets. I don't mind doing the clerical part of it but I think we should have someone into planning more gtg's.
I also think we should do voting to keep it on a yearly schedule of renewal.
I think by the 1st of the year we should vote. I am afraid I haven't been involved enough..............idk

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
ok we can leave things as they are but I would like to see someone push the meets.........Gabriel, anyone want to do that?

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Assistant director should have control over meets, and Make sure everything goes as planned (Control group for pictures, More attendance, Communicate.. etc)

I can stay WCS Historian?. Ill be responsible, for taking pics. posting them, and documenting the meet.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Well if you guys want to vote me out that's fine just let me know. Laurie you know how hard it is to get on here and make it to meets when your truck is down so much of the time. As for meets all I can do is post a place and a time. I can't control attendance because I can't force people to come. We all have seem what happens when everyone is indecisive on a date or a place.

I don't have a camera so I can't do the pics and definitely don't have the time to post em all. I won't mind if you guys wantto replace me. I've got full time college classes as well as part time classes. Plus a full time job so I've got very little time on my hands.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
What about adding a new position? Event planner? Someone who is dedicated to planning gtgs. I'll communicate with everyone to make sure everyone knows but someone can do all the time place and find show n shine and track days etc.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
yes I know how hard it is. I think Gabriel & others can handle gtg's. I hope we can get more going, but I can't make a lot of them cuz of where I live
I guess we'll keep things as they are unless someone complains about our dicatorship:laugh:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
What about adding a new position? Event planner? Someone who is dedicated to planning gtgs. I'll communicate with everyone to make sure everyone knows but someone can do all the time place and find show n shine and track days etc.
we can do that if someone is interested, works for me

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Because I'd loveto see more meets etc but don't have the time to plan them and research on where and when etc. Anyone want to volunteer?

·
2,079 Posts
I'll do the event planning. I can't guarantee I'll be at all the events but I'll do my best to set them up. Laurie, I've obviously never set one up before. I have an idea of what all needs to be done but if you could try to throw together a general idea of what all needs to be considered I'd appreciate it.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
sure, you need 5 people at a event for it to count towards the ORGS G2G contest which we are losing badly.............lol
all you do is try to get a meet together & post it all in the meet section.
follow darryls thread on the toys for tots.
its not rocket science, nor is it easy to do a gtg, but I would like to see someone try

your elected..............see how easy that was :thumb:

·
2,079 Posts
Haha. Ok great. I'll start working on something. Can you post a link to the G2G contest?

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
no its in the directors threads.....sorry

·
2,079 Posts
Oh that's ok. What's the objective of the contest? Most G2G's or most attendance?

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
most gtg's

21 - 40 of 49 Posts