Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time we start thinking about a new chapter director, asst director & historian.
any takers?

I no longer have a truck so it seems pointless for me to chime in, we have a lot of great members that can easily take this over. its not hard, but you need to be on here just about daily to check into the group.

this will be our nomination thread

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the only requirement 'technically' is that you have to been a org SUPPORTER, which since you are military member you can be a leader.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TECHNICALLY you are supposed to be a supporter, but I think that it can be worked out. I can stay on also, I don't have to have a PSD, but I figured if you guys want some fresh blood in here you should be able to . I will check with the higher ups & see what they say

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK< I talked to the higher ups & you DO NOT have to be a premium member. so that opens it up for everyone who is active. I dont check in daily but I do make my presence known if that helps.
all you do is make sure everyone plays friendly, keep up on the directors threads & make sure we have decals etc which I already set up.

so in a month or so I will put up a poll for the positions so come on nominate away

I will nominate Marine 5811 just cuz......................he sounds like he may want the position.

I will ALWAYS be here to make sure the chapter stays afloat. I worked to hard to see it fail. I'd rather stay director then see it fail in any way, if thats ok with you guys

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well seeing as I don't have the time to be the full time director I don't think I'd make a good candidate for that. I'm fine with assistant director though I help out with what I can and make to meets. I apologize for not making meets this past summer but I was down the truck for a good part of it and extremely busy.
YOU & ME BOTH had tons of issues this summer. besides winter seems to be the easiest on everyone to get to meets

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys very nice of you to say

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no Jordan.

come on nominate, who wants to do this for a while. Its easy really

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
you guys aren't helping.......I just figured you'd want to get someone in here to motivate more meets. I don't mind doing the clerical part of it but I think we should have someone into planning more gtg's.
I also think we should do voting to keep it on a yearly schedule of renewal.
I think by the 1st of the year we should vote. I am afraid I haven't been involved enough..............idk

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
ok we can leave things as they are but I would like to see someone push the meets.........Gabriel, anyone want to do that?

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
yes I know how hard it is. I think Gabriel & others can handle gtg's. I hope we can get more going, but I can't make a lot of them cuz of where I live
I guess we'll keep things as they are unless someone complains about our dicatorship:laugh:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
What about adding a new position? Event planner? Someone who is dedicated to planning gtgs. I'll communicate with everyone to make sure everyone knows but someone can do all the time place and find show n shine and track days etc.
we can do that if someone is interested, works for me

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
sure, you need 5 people at a event for it to count towards the ORGS G2G contest which we are losing badly.............lol
all you do is try to get a meet together & post it all in the meet section.
follow darryls thread on the toys for tots.
its not rocket science, nor is it easy to do a gtg, but I would like to see someone try

your elected..............see how easy that was :thumb:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
no its in the directors threads.....sorry

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
most gtg's

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
oh your supposed to have a pic of the 5 people or names for it to count.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
sorry thats what I meant. watch what Darryl does. its not hard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts