Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
...kind of looks homeless
2,079 Posts
Rather than asking who is eligible, might I ask who would be ineligible? (i.e. too recently held office, too new to the WCS, etc...) I think Gabriel would be a solid candidate for an office. It seems like his online status bubble is always lit up green. I would also like to help in any way possible if that's what it takes for us to retain our chapter status.

·
2,079 Posts
Well, I don't know if I think that's fair. I think even if I am a military member I should still have to be a financial supporter of the org just like everybody else. I plan on becoming a premium member but I haven't financially been able to. Things have just been a little tight. I don't want to nominate myself either because that isn't really how this works, but I would take office seriously and if somebody else nominated me I would make some things happen and become a supporter for the good of the chapter at least.

·
2,079 Posts
Haha. Thanks Laurie. There doesn't seem to be a lot of activity in this thread right now, though. I hope the poll does better, especially if the chapter wants to keep the same leadership. Speak up guys! Your input is everything for the chapter.

·
2,079 Posts
Laurie, would you stay on if you were nominated? If you would, I would like to nominate you. I think you've done a lot for this chapter and you really do take it seriously. I'm not afraid of dictatorship emerging from multiple terms. Haha.

·
2,079 Posts
I think that's the way it should be as well. I'm in favor of leaving the current officers in place.

·
2,079 Posts
I'll do the event planning. I can't guarantee I'll be at all the events but I'll do my best to set them up. Laurie, I've obviously never set one up before. I have an idea of what all needs to be done but if you could try to throw together a general idea of what all needs to be considered I'd appreciate it.

·
2,079 Posts
Haha. Ok great. I'll start working on something. Can you post a link to the G2G contest?

·
2,079 Posts
Oh that's ok. What's the objective of the contest? Most G2G's or most attendance?

·
2,079 Posts
Roger that. I'll make it happen.

·
2,079 Posts
oh your supposed to have a pic of the 5 people or names for it to count.
Ok

Congrats Alex!!! Thanks for stepping up bud!!! :thumb:

Just to let you know - I started a thread in the G2G forum for a toy run at the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield. Details in the thread. If you don't mind, since I started it, I'll keep it going.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/wcs-gtg-events-info/225013-norcal-g2g-good-cause.html
Not a problem Super. It's your baby and the ball's already rolling. It will go smoother if you see it through. I'll work on the next one.

·
2,079 Posts
Cool. I'll pay attention to him. Darryl feel free to give me any pointers you might have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts