Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a 02 f350SD dually w/ manual tranny. I took the fuel bowl off yesterday evening to clean it and now, it wont start, and has no smoke. I have no clue what to do. I have fuel coming into the bowl, and going out, at least to the right bank. I can't get to the fuel line at the head for left. The truck need to be running by 1200 PST. All help is appreciated.

·
Registered
276 Posts
im no tech by any means...but as for an idea...after taking the bowl off and cleaning it, did you turn your key on and off a few times to prime the system back full of fuel? i know this is what i do after fuel filter change on a gasser. check your hpop reservoir and make sure that its full of oil as well. as you may have had an air pocket in your lines and used all the oil out of it trying to get it to start w/o diesel. just an idea and good luck.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the weirdest thing happened, It started up no more then five minutes after posting this. But, for the life of me I couldn't get it started last night. I guess it could of been the batteries, or the CPS that hasn't been fixed. I dunno.

strokenit: I had fuel flowing into the bowl. It was how I found I put the seal upside down.:doh: Thanks anyways.

·
Premium Member
4,448 Posts
you might of had an air pocket that burped out from sitting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts