Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have an 01 SD that had started leaking oil from the pedestal o-rings. so i replaced the pedestal with a non-EBV pedestal and free flow kit, put new o-rings in it and went ahead and rebuilt the turbo while I had the turbo off.
Well I got it all back together and it's not leaking but it seems to be not spooling up. I don't know if it has to do with the EBV sensor? or something else?
The MAP hose is tight, and all connectors look to be on and good, I'm stuck! Any Ideas would greatly be appreciated

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
any signs of soot? Sounds like you didnt line up the turbo to collector correctly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did some lookin and noticed that the exhaust clamp on the up pipe is off. would that cause low power and no spool up?

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
I did some lookin and noticed that the exhaust clamp on the up pipe is off. would that cause low power and no spool up?
This is your problem. Exhaust leaks won't allow enough exhaust to flow to the turbine to produce boost pressure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, I was pretty sure after I found the clamp off that it was the problem. now just to get the damn thing back on. lol. thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts