Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i done an egr delete on my 2004 ford 6.0 we had to take the oil cooler out to get the turbo an pedestal out an a piece of a rag got sucked into the ipr screen, so we replaced the screen an we cranked the truck with out the ipr an turbo feed line in place an not a drop of oil came out of either one whats my problem is it my high pressure oil pump that went out or what im lost please help thanks

1,023 Posts
i done an egr delete on my 2004 ford 6.0 we had to take the oil cooler out to get the turbo an pedestal out an a piece of a rag got sucked into the ipr screen, so we replaced the screen an we cranked the truck with out the ipr an turbo feed line in place an not a drop of oil came out of either one whats my problem is it my high pressure oil pump that went out or what im lost please help thanks
you had to remove the oil cooler to remove the turbo and pedestal??? Sure you dont have that backwards?

you dont have to remove anything except for the hose going from the intake to the degas bottle.

Put the IPR back in, put a new oil cooler screen in. Put the truck back together. Crank it 30 second bursts with the charger on jumpstart/boost.

The oil feed for the turbo is low pressure not high pressure. so if your not building low pressure your not building high pressure did you drain the oil before you did this too?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts