·
Registered
999 Posts
hhhhmmmmmmm wonder what happened

Matt

·
Registered
589 Posts
well we have all heard that matt has taken over matts list because mike doesnt have the time with his new job but i've never had trouble getting ahold of him before. i talked to him last tuesday, still very informative and still a great guy.

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Well first and foremost you have to imagine what they (Matt and Mike) are going through as far as the nasty emails not only from people not yet recieving their tuners but tree huggers as well.....I can't tell you how many nasty comments I've gotten from tree huggers on my youtube videos......anyway back to point, its also easy to funnel everything into one same for the samething instead of two places.....its a long story but its just easier.....think of it as Mike and KEM as the behind the scenes guy

·
Registered
818 Posts
I wish all the tree huggers could see those rigs blowing coal as they pull thier Hybrid Cars to the lots. Bunch of **** sucken mother :soapbox::supergay:. :nod:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Well first and foremost you have to imagine what they (Matt and Mike) are going through as far as the nasty emails not only from people not yet recieving their tuners but tree huggers as well.....I can't tell you how many nasty comments I've gotten from tree huggers on my youtube videos......anyway back to point, its also easy to funnel everything into one same for the samething instead of two places.....its a long story but its just easier.....think of it as Mike and KEM as the behind the scenes guy
Not to hijack this, but I read some of those tree hugger posts on youtube and man it is sad...:(

·
Registered
589 Posts
:dunno:So who do we contact for the delete tuner? Have the pipe and exhaust sitting inthe garage but no one wants to answer emails.
if you want the KEM stuff just call matt(spartan). ( i know it can be difficult at times) just do what the site says and he will take care of you, if thats what your looking for

·
Registered
132 Posts
Not to hijack this, but I read some of those tree hugger posts on youtube and man it is sad...:(
I dont see how blowing a little black smoke could be worse for the enviroment then getting 11 freakin miles to the gallon.....If we are doubling our fuel mileage with these chips then I think we should get an award ! Hybrids are a joke .... a Three cylinder Diesel could compete with any hybrid in fuel mileage!!! These new laws are Drivin me nuts and not helpin my truck get anywhere fast! If you guys are like me and work out of your trucks 6 days a week and fill up about three times then you know what i mean!!! I know ots off subject from the thread but i couldnt help myself!!:icon_ford:

·
Registered
279 Posts
I dont see how blowing a little black smoke could be worse for the enviroment then getting 11 freakin miles to the gallon.....If we are doubling our fuel mileage with these chips then I think we should get an award ! Hybrids are a joke .... a Three cylinder Diesel could compete with any hybrid in fuel mileage!!! These new laws are Drivin me nuts and not helpin my truck get anywhere fast! If you guys are like me and work out of your trucks 6 days a week and fill up about three times then you know what i mean!!! I know ots off subject from the thread but i couldnt help myself!!:icon_ford:
:thumb: I am wit u bro :nod:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Im with you :thumb:

·
Registered
250 Posts
^ hell ya....just look at Mother Nature blowing Volcano Ash all over, that's an ecological death storm, worse than all our black smoke....so stick that up your hybrid tail pipe tree hugger, I'd say we've hijacked this thread

·
Registered
214 Posts
Im with you :thumb:
I wish there was a way for a "honest" study to look at the "big picture" as it relates to regulation plus/minus. For instance the obvious one we deal w/ daily; DPF's, DOC's and all this mess to clean the exhaust but at what cost...look at the extra diesel we are burning and all the ramifications of that (more fossil fuel extraction, refining, transportation, disposal of DPFs/DOC/Catalyst, etc). Hard for me to believe its a "net positive". Then just look at the HUGE job losses w/ Freightliner (1500 jobs here in one plant) and other truck and engine manufacturers as the present and upcoming 2010 regs set in and engine costs skyrocket.

I would all but guarantee you the costs vs. benefit would be an absurd example of government waste that is moving us backwards.....:doh: All to combat Global Warming that has now become Global Climate Change as the "warming" kinda' cooled off. I guess "change" will cover all the possibilities.:crazy:

Sorry to be so off topic....now off my soapbox.:thumb:

Stay Tuned
Amp

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Good arguemets fellas.:thumb:

But, let's return to topic.:thumb::nod:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts