Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get a 2020 or 2021 F350 CCSB Platinum.

On my 15 I custom ordered, it gave me the option for dual alternators. I am not seeing that option anymore. Just 397amp alternator. Is this option gone? If so, why'd they take that away? Especially if someone gets the engine block heater and rapid supplemental heater.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My 2020 has the 397 amp setup and as far as I know it is a dual setup. I also have the block heater and the rapid heat on mine.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,003 Posts
It's duals.....they just list it as the total amp rating for some reason.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for sharing your knowledge! I too will be ordering a 2021 and this is good to know prior to talking to the salesman (person) who may not know much!!

·
Premium Member
10,003 Posts
Yea...it's a curse. There's been more than one sales manager and general manager I've pissed off cause I know more than they do about some things with these trucks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It is amazing how little the dealers really know.... pisses me off when they try to blow smoke up my behind when I ask a question and I know the answer. Just trying to figure out who I am dealing with.... they rarely pass the tests.

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info. Picking my truck up as we speak. Glad to know that. Literally not ONE salesman knew out of 6 different dealerships I went to. Ridiculous when the people who sell the damn truck don't know crap about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts