Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, drove the truck home from work last night and everything was good, get in it this morning g and i dont have any boost. checked for codes but it is showing nothing. anyone have any idea what it could be.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. No power because i have no boost. I need t get my ficm done. Could this have something to do with it.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not getting the normal turbo whistle from it. Could it be the vgt solenoid or ebp sensor

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Everything you mentioed is a possibility but each will useually throw a code of some kind.

What were you reading the code with?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its an inovva code scanner. Its for obd2. And it links with the computer.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ran a koer test with it and it is showing an ebp code and a couple of egr codes and also a ficm code but i knew about that one.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Pull the ebp sensor and clean the sensor and tube pull the egr and clean it as well see if things improve. You also may need to clean your turbo.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok will try that, i am getting ready to park it and do the top end rebuild with studs, egr delete, new oil cooler. just waiting for the funds to hit the bank.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Any resolution with the "no boost"? I have the same deal. I notice my engine light on then shortly there after my boost gauge is not moving. Doesn't feel like there is boost. I need to get this code read....

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Trucks at the Docs getting checked out. :please:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts