Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, at this point with my Terra Grapplers I had 4 bald tires. Looks like I have about 45% life left on these trails!

I was just updating my record book for the oil change and coolant filter change when I noticed I am at 20 on these tires.

Hope this helps some people looking into the trails!

Size: 35x12xR20 And yes, 12, not 12.5

·
Registered
415 Posts
How are they in the snow?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
How are they in the snow?
Im not sure on that because we didnt get any last year. i will let ya know if i get to try them out plowing this year. i have about 6k on this set and they dont look worn at all. im gonna be rotating them this weekend.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya had them in only a few inches... Pittsburgh was jipped out of snow last year :(

·
Registered
486 Posts
Im up about 6-7k on mine I think and they look brand new. havent had them in snow but alot of highway driving with them and they pretty much kick ***!! 35x12.50R18s here. And they actually measure about 36x13.6R18

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
My buddy is on his 2nd set on his megacab and loves em he got like 48k outta the first set of 37s he stepped down to a 35 this has probably 10k on these and you can hardly tell.... I know if I ever need a mud terrain tire it will be these. He had them on 2 years ago when we got close to a 10"s of snow here in SC and they worked great in the snow.... Here they are tearing up a some thick mud last week

1 - 7 of 7 Posts