Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
i didnt have them in that size but i really liked the tire. They werent too loud on the highway. i never had to put the truck in 4x4 in the dirt anymore. They were great. im putting a set on my next rims im ordering in a few weeks

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
311 Posts
i dont have the ones you are asking about but, i have the hd grappler / severe service. i went to the dealer and asked for a tire for an overloaded service truck and this is what they recommended. i have been very happy with nitto and will buy them again.

·
IBEW Journeyman Lineman
772 Posts
I have the 295/65r20 Trail Grappler M/T on the factory 20" wheels also and love them. I like the look and stance of them more than the 35x12.50r20 Pro Comp A/T that was on them before. It's a tough tire with almost no wear after the 6k miles I've put on them.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the 295/65r20 Trail Grappler M/T on the factory 20" wheels also and love them. I like the look and stance of them more than the 35x12.50r20 Pro Comp A/T that was on them before. It's a tough tire with almost no wear after the 6k miles I've put on them.

Thanks you just made my mind up and my tax return is spoken for lol

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is your 08 stock suspension or is it leveled?
My truck is stock, and I just got the new rubber put on, I went with the 35x1250 r20 and I have slight rubbing when I lock to the left. So far so good I have about 20 miles on them I will post pics in a day or so I will be super busy this weekend

·
Registered
72 Posts
My truck is stock, and I just got the new rubber put on, I went with the 35x1250 r20 and I have slight rubbing when I lock to the left. So far so good I have about 20 miles on them I will post pics in a day or so I will be super busy this weekend
make sure and post those up...id like to see those on your truck. id also like to see the terra grapplers on stock 20's with no lift. anybody out there runnin these?

·
Registered
150 Posts
My phone won't let me attach a pic, but I'm running 37 inch trail grappelers on 22 inch rims. There are some pics on my page. They do make alittle noise but not much in the cab. As for hauling the most I have hauled was a estimated 8k ibs loaded box trailer with probably 600 ibs toung wieght and it did good except for some sway at 70 mph but that's from how the trailer was loaded

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I think 295's are too skinny after my 325's on my truck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.