Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys does anyone know if I can put 325/60R20 Nitto Terra grapplers on my 06 F250 with the stock 20x8" wheel. Have buddies that have Jeeps with 17x8" with 12.50" mud grapplers on them. Didnt know if because of the 20 inch wheel if different. need to purchase new ones soon trying to price them now. I just put a leveling kit and a add a leaf on the rear, but it needs a wider more aggressive tires but nothing to obnoxious, still pull boat down the road.

·
Banned
733 Posts
Hey guys does anyone know if I can put 325/60R20 Nitto Terra grapplers on my 06 F250 with the stock 20x8" wheel. Have buddies that have Jeeps with 17x8" with 12.50" mud grapplers on them. Didnt know if because of the 20 inch wheel if different. need to purchase new ones soon trying to price them now. I just put a leveling kit and a add a leaf on the rear, but it needs a wider more aggressive tires but nothing to obnoxious, still pull boat down the road.
I have this exact tire size on Mojave 20" 9 or 10" wide. I like them. They are a little tall and have an effect on gearing. I would talk to a couple tire places but should go on 8" wide rims.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I think you can, but the tires will look funny on the stock rims. Probably make the truck sway some going into turns.
Question, is you truck lifted any???? Because 305/55R20's just barley fit under mine not lifted with the Fx4 package.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts