Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks!

Price: $2500 for BOAT & Trailer! This is a STEAL and the only reason I'm parting with the boat is that I just got a bigger fishing boat.

Boat is a 19 foot "Sunray" (looks identical to Checkmate) with LOADRITE roller trailer (have title but have not registered the trailer).

I have a beautiful 19 foot Sunray that's really fast with 200hp Mercury 2 stroke 2.4L V6 engine that was done over a few years ago and needs nothing! That's right, get in, turn the key and just go! I had it out last week and she performs just as expected.

The engine has a few mods that I'm aware of:

* Bob's Machine velocity stacks
* Bob's Machine stabilizer and jacking plate.
* Boat also has a really nice aftermarket stereo with amp. Interior is in good shape although it will need new carpet after this year is over.
* Custom racing prop

BTW, please do NOT waste my time with ridiculous offers. The boat is turn key, on a lift on the water and ready to go. It's a 60+mph machine so if you don't want to go fast or are afraid to go fast, this is NOT the boat for you!

If interested, please call (443) 695- three-six-eight-nine. No BS, no drama and no nonsense straight up cash deal.

I'd be interested in a trade for a 38r turbo + cash. Not sure what else. If you have something in mind, drop me a note and we'll work it out. Thanks.

This won't let me upload all the pictures for the boat but you can see the Pictures and ad on CL here

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Folks, I realize the season is coming to a close and due to that, the first $2500 takes this boat and trailer. I was out in it today and it started right up and no problem at all.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Seriousally wish i had the cash to spare. Id love something like this, but my "toy" fund is lacking and will be for a while

Either way beautiful boat. and good luck selling. Free Bump!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seriousally wish i had the cash to spare. Id love something like this, but my "toy" fund is lacking and will be for a while

Either way beautiful boat. and good luck selling. Free Bump!
Thank you. It runs extremely well.........

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
If only it was closer. Great deal, good luck...

GPDA Member...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
BANNED
3,231 Posts
Hi folks!

Price: $3000 (FIRM!) for BOAT & Trailer! This is a STEAL and the only reason I'm parting with the boat is that I just got a bigger fishing boat.

Boat is a 19 foot "Sunray" (looks identical to Checkmate) with LOADRITE roller trailer (have title but have not registered the trailer).

I have a beautiful 19 foot checkmatethat's really fast with 200hp Mercury 2 stroke 2.4L V6 engine that was done over a few years ago and needs nothing! That's right, get in, turn the key and just go! I had it out last week and she performs just as expected.
Might want to edit that so nobody gets confused being as there are Checkmate decals on the hull... Good looking boat, never heard of Sunray though.. were they another division of Bayliner (kinda like sting ray)? At that price you should have no problem selling it, GLWS!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might want to edit that so nobody gets confused being as there are Checkmate decals on the hull... Good looking boat, never heard of Sunray though.. were they another division of Bayliner (kinda like sting ray)? At that price you should have no problem selling it, GLWS!
I'll update the ad. New price $2500.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First $2200 takes it! That's the BOAT & TRAILER.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD!!!!! SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts