Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NIB Farmboy Diesel 4" exhaust, cat delete, with 5" stainless tip.

I know it will fit a 2004 Excursion, but I've emailed FBD to see what other years and applications, but have not received a reply.

Never installed--I never even opened the box. Cost me $425 including shipping, I'll sell it at $375 $350 shipped to CONUS.

That saves you $50 over retail.

Edit: Gus @ Farmboys Diesel says he's almost certain this exhaust will fit a 6.0L F-series truck in a crew-cab/short-bed or regular cab/long bed configuration, as well any 2003 and up 6.0L Excursion.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PM me about gauges and Exhaust. New project time.

PM sent.

Gus @ Farmboys Diesel says he's almost certain this exhaust will fit a 6.0L F-series truck in a crew-cab/short-bed or regular cab/long bed configuration, as well any 2003 and up 6.0L Excursion.

·
Raging Lunatic
8,793 Posts
Will it fit an 06, does it have factory hangers, is it bent in all the right places, what color is it, does it come with a tip, can you post some pics with it in the box, can you post some pics with it out of the box, how much is shipping, and can you take $250. for it shipped to Russia?
Hope I'm not asking too much.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will it fit an 06, does it have factory hangers, is it bent in all the right places, what color is it, does it come with a tip, can you post some pics with it in the box, can you post some pics with it out of the box, how much is shipping, and can you take $250. for it shipped to Russia?
Hope I'm not asking too much.

LOL!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy::hehe:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
you say it fits crew cab? i'm going to be stupid here, is that an extended 2 door or the 4 dr. super crew? and i assume its stainless not the anodized.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
As Gus explained it, a crew cab/short bed, meaning the 4 full doors with a 6 ft box.

As far as finish goes, I've got a pm into FBD to find out exactly, I don't want to miss-speak. It's his budget kit that he sold a ton of here on the board.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Hmm, is this a 100% straight exhaust (no cat or muffler), or just the cat delete pipe? I'm looking for a completely straight turbo back.

Including the downpipe aswell, if so, what size is it?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hmm, is this a 100% straight exhaust (no cat or muffler), or just the cat delete pipe? I'm looking for a completely straight turbo back.

Including the downpipe aswell, if so, what size is it?
Cat delete only. 4" downpipe.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Bah, it has a muffler :(

I'll let you know by the end of this week if it hasn't sold already. Thanks.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
is this a turbo back? what size turbo down pipe does this have? is this no cat no muffler?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.