Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is next for me fellas?????? All my mods are in my sig, looking for my next mod to add whether it be looks or performance...:thumb:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
I say turbo and injectors if you want performance, and lift it if you want looks!

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
:agree:

If you want looks I can't help. I'm power hungry.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Turbo, injectors or a fuel system...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Regulated return, in tank & pre pump mod, harpoon mod in preparation for more power type mods...... HPOP & fuel press gauges help you see the differences in the power mods-

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Save your money you will need it for Fuel!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I been thinking realy hard about a bigger turbo then the thought of fuel prices scared me away, so I was going to go ahead and lift it, but then again I would need bigger tires and well I would hate to see what some 35's or 37's would do to my mpg with stock gearing and might I ad that the rising prices for fuel is BULL****!!!!! excuse my french but that is all I can really say about that....

·
Registered
511 Posts
I got better mileage with doing the H2E over a stock charger. So fuel system or injectors could also help. A lift will only make mileage worse.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
:shrug: Hey I did say the lift was only for looks...I didn't know we were worried about milage in this thread. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts