Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the newest addition to my truck, I expect big gains in the HP and Milage department with this :rofl::icon_ford::hehe:

Attachments

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
maybe its the straight pipe exhaust???

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, forgot to add the pic at first

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
yup...you gain 2HP, and 1 MPG with stickers...lol

WAIT.......HOLD THE PHONE!!!!

.....you get to DOUBLE it... if you post pics of a sticker, and it matches the site your on.

Sooooo....that's 4HP, and 2 MPG....good mod!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tank, you forget that I did the same thing on the other side of the rig too, soo....that ....would ....be....4x if my math serves me correctly (didnt take off the shoes to use the toes to confirm, so im not 100% sure on the math):icon_ford:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
i was planning on putting my stickers in the same place when I get 'em lol hope you don't mind

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not at all, they just look perfect there to me

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Oh yeah representing the ORG, looking good!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Still waiting on mine....:dunno:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
SAWEEET!!!!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hadnt had mine a hour and they were on the truck, saving the third for the compressor or tool box, not sure which.:icon_ford:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Mine are on my read side windows too.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
you know i have also heard that underglow lights added with stickers is good for 15+moose power (i dont like horses lol j/k) so right there you would be pushing 30 moose:rofl::rofl::rockwoot::eek:wned:

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll have to try that one, does any one color give more of a boost than the others?:hehe:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
well i believe the red ones have been known to show maybe one more moose than others but i think any color is a pretty safe 15

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Tank, you forget that I did the same thing on the other side of the rig too, soo....that ....would ....be....4x if my math serves me correctly (didnt take off the shoes to use the toes to confirm, so im not 100% sure on the math):icon_ford:
Oh contrare,....my math is perfect.....you only produced 1 pic,...

I'm not going to ASSUME that you put one on the other side....without proof.....that would be "misrepresentation".... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts