Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 1996 F350 crew cab automatic with 126,000 on the odometer. It has fire damage under the hood from an electrical short. I know that I would need at the very least a hood, complete wiring harness, fuel filter cover, evaparator assembly, grille, right headlight, some oil hoses, a few sensors on the engine look like they need to be replaced, two batteries, radiator and some general small parts. The guy wants 650.00 obo for this truck, I know that I could fix it I am just wondering if this might be more money than I want to spend on it. Any thoughts? Thanks
Hudson

·
Registered
168 Posts
WELL worth the price. A low mileage OBS is hard to come by, not to mention a Crew Cab 1 Ton. Offer $500 and if he takes it you will probably need at a minimum 2000 in repairs but its well worth it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
man dont even offer him 500 i would jump on that in a heart beat if i were u. thats a really good deal i mean if the truck was in good shape it would probably be going for like nine ten mayb even eleven so jump on it. hell thats even a good parts truck if its real beat up.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
PM me an address and phone # so I can talk to him for you:wink[3]:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts