Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone. I'm new here of course but not new to powerstrokes. I've had a 2005 F-250 a few years ago with the dreadful 6.0L engine that lasted me 275k. I recently purchased a 2018 F-250 with the 6.7L engine. Good to be here!

·
Blow me to Bermuda!
484 Posts
Welcome!

What all did you have done to the 6.0?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!

What all did you have done to the 6.0?

Nothing man other than repairs. I dropped about 60 grand to get injectors replaced, glow plugs and harness fixed, replaced egr valves and coolers and head gaskets. I bought it from my wife's uncle who babied it. Don't get me wrong i didn't dog it or anything. i think i just got unlucky. Her uncle is a great guy and knows his diesels being a truck driver i think it's just a product of my bad luck lol

·
Super Moderator
19,372 Posts
Please tell me 60 grand is a typo. I would have focused that $ on a newer truck.

·
Vendor
208 Posts
Welcome to the community!

I'm Tommy from Dales Superstore, we offer many options for your vehicle. Such as suspension, lighting, Turbos, Injectors, engine rebuilding kits and even emissions intact tuning. Dales has the largest selection of replacement EGRs, DPFs and other pollution control devices for the Powerstroke powertrain that will keep your truck running better and more reliable than ever before.

Let me know if you need a quote on anything, I'm happy to help.

Regards,

Tommy T.

·
Blow me to Bermuda!
484 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all. New to the forum, just bought an 03 Ex with 6.0 I’m going to be in Bellingham in a few days and wondered where the parts stores are? Oil and filters gotta be cheaper than back home in Vancouver??

·
Super Moderator
19,372 Posts
Hey all. New to the forum, just bought an 03 Ex with 6.0 I’m going to be in Bellingham in a few days and wondered where the parts stores are? Oil and filters gotta be cheaper than back home in Vancouver??
A couple of possibilities come to mind:
1 - Check here: Cascade Coal Rollers - OR/WA Chapter. Members may live there and can offer solutions
2 - Google Auto Part stores in Bellingham.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts