Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else want to start up a new york chapter? I can make us a logo and some stickers :) I know there's not a whole lot of us, but we can always meet up in middle ny or something hehe.

Thoughts?

·
Banned
445 Posts
Like i said dude I'm up for it. Do you know anyone that does vinyl stickers? I will do whatever it takes to get a chapter

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah man. I do :) I can do both printed or diecut stickers. I also run a hosting company so if we really wanted to we could make a separate website for it, but for now we can do everything in this section.

I can work on some designs for us

·
Banned
445 Posts
Allright get to work on it. I am doing a meet and greet on the 18th in Rotterdam NY at the 99 bar and grill in Rotterdam Square Mall in Rotterdam. WOuld like to see you there.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Allright get to work on it. I am doing a meet and greet on the 18th in Rotterdam NY at the 99 bar and grill in Rotterdam Square Mall in Rotterdam. WOuld like to see you there.
Wish I could make it bro, but I'll be in california for a import magazine event :)

I'm in and plan on going to the Meet and Greet on the 18th. I'll also be in the Webster area the end of June.
Nice! Give me a shout when you're out this way :)

·
Banned
445 Posts
Allright man any cahnce of making some stickers and stuff and shooting them in the mail for Sunday?

·
Banned
445 Posts
Allright man no problem jsut let me know.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'd be willing to go in later this year when I move back to NY. I'm near the Rochester area. Currently a member of the Carolina Powerstroke Association but unfortunately New York is not the carolinas.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Sweet I didn't even know this existed until today. We have a few ford owners over at Upstate Bombers too.

·
Registered
446 Posts
i am definately interested in getting a new york chapter goin!!!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
We already have an upstate Diesel chapter, just not a Ford specific one. I only got me and one more ford to show up to dyno day back in july, is there really enough interest here to do something?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Im in im located 1hr below albany if that matters?

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Finally some more Ford guys... there's a handful, but I seem to be the only one who stuck around.... Where are my Ford boys and girls?

·
Registered
59 Posts
i'm lower hudson valley ny...about 3 hours or so from albany...where are most of you based in?

my location sucks for clubs...the jeep clubs around are atleats an hour away and it looks liek the closest diesel/ford clubs are even further =[

1 - 20 of 25 Posts