Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ya'll, im a rather new user to powerstroke.org and am from NC. Was wonderin how i could possibly become a member of this group?

Thanks!

·
Former OBSer
5,706 Posts
Welcome aboard I too am fairly new around here. Pretty loose around here I believe that makes you a member already. You live in the carolinas and your rig is a stroke. Look around a bit, there is a get together first week of nov down myrtle beach way.

Tell us about your rig?

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
Hello ya'll, im a rather new user to powerstroke.org and am from NC. Was wonderin how i could possibly become a member of this group?

Thanks!
thanks for the interest. You need to get a sticker for your rig. put our logo in your sig. and join in the fun. we use the chat thread for bsin. join in and introduce yourself

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im from boone, nc. graduate next yr from asu. my truck is an 02 250 4x4 lariat. got it last october and looovved it ever since!

lookin for some new tires right now and im thinkin bout the toyo open country m/t's but im afraid they wont get much mileage out of them and plus they seem like theyll while annoyingly goin down the hwy. any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
im from boone, nc. graduate next yr from asu. my truck is an 02 250 4x4 lariat. got it last october and looovved it ever since!

lookin for some new tires right now and im thinkin bout the toyo open country m/t's but im afraid they wont get much mileage out of them and plus they seem like theyll while annoyingly goin down the hwy. any suggestions?
Most guys are getting 40k-50k out of them i think.

There's suppose to get awesome mileage(out of them) compared to most mud terrains i believe.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong

·
Former OBSer
5,706 Posts
I am runnin the Nitto terra grappler. They are quiet and appear to be wearing very very well. Not to mention they look darn sexy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts