Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one is better the garrett bb or the turbotronics bb ? its for my 02 , i dont plan on bigger injectors. i mainly use the truck for daily driving and towing camper,horse trailer ,boat and everything the family needs. i want to do this one time and i need advise on which one to get. do you think i should also get the spearco intercooler or just go with the 6.0 cooler. thanks

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
i would get a turbontics but honestly if your not going to do injectors i would throw a different housing and whicked wheel and call it good. 6.0 intercooler is a better value i think

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yea i think in the near future i will be getting the turbonetics bb i dont like the stock one surging either just my opinion

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
my other question is and i dont mean to hijack but what model would you guys recommend

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
well keep me in mind if i can get the g/f talked into letting me spend more money on the ol girl i will do it thanks

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
if there ant a ring, dont ask her!

its better to ask forgiveness then permission

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
well there is no ring yet so you have a very good point she will get over it right?? haha

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
right! haha i dont know if id take my own advice. sooooo

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i might want to build a dog house first lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ya it should be a bolt on most of them are. I know some come with a down pipe but other than that u just bolt everything on to the new turbo.
When I get a truck, hopefully next year, I will probably go with the turbonetics bb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts