Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you all have any favorite cleaners and waxes for your trucks??
What about interior ?? (Lariat Ultimate package)

Wanting to give it some protection before winter.

I’d really appreciate some good advice from you guys who already have the necessary experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
I use Chemical Guys, gas power washer and a foam cannon with their soap. I also treat the entire exterior with Jet Seal every 6 months. Basically sunblock for your paint/clearcoat. In the southwest the clearcoat can be destroyed by the sun if not protected. My truck sits outside 24/7 uncovered and still has nice Clear. Taking care of your leather is also very important. Always clean then condition in that order every time. Use a cleaner and conditioner with NO silicone in it. Lexol is tried and true. I also use Chemical Guys cleaner and conditioner and like it as well. 303 brand is a good interior vinyl and plastic UV protectant for your dash and doors.

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
X2 on the Lexol, its a top notch product. Be sure to NEVER use armor-all on leather. It makes it crack and break up. [Ask me how I learned this]
I use Meguiars Ultimate wax. Its actually not a wax, but an advanced polymer sealant. They have to call it wax or people won't buy it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts