Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2000 F-350. I have a superchip, 4 inch exhaust, and K&N air filter. My transmition is taost and I need a new one. I am very hard on my truck. Lots of heavy towing, and lots of burnouts. This is the 2nd trany I have been through. I don't want to go through any more. I have herd of ATS, BTS and suncoast. Wich is the best. What to you all recomend? What does BTS stand for?? Let me know please.

Thank you

Kyle :icon_ford:

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
BTS

ATS Sucks and so does Suntoast
That is a great explanation. :doh:

I like suncoast. I have two friends with their transmission and they have not had a single complaint or problem. One has a dodge and the other has a f350. Both trucks were done at suncoast in fl. And if you notice, most people that build tranny's use suncoast internals.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
havent heard anything horrible about suncoast but at the same time nothin too good like i have BTS. BTS is brians truck shop. brian is a great guy and will help you out. i have a bts and im +500hp (havent hit the rollers yet) but from what i heard theres a 3 or 2 month wait right now. Brians Truck Shop

·
I need money...
1,592 Posts
I have a Suncoast and have has 0 problems.I have heard the same about some of there parts getting used in other builders trannys. I have seen there whole setup and its top notch. Every tranny gets dyno'd before getting installed or shipped.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I have personally seen to Suntoasts have issues. And have heard more stories.

ATS is just a sh!ty company to deal with.

BTS is just the best out there. Life time warranty you cant beat that.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have personally seen to Suntoasts have issues. And have heard more stories.

ATS is just a sh!ty company to deal with.

BTS is just the best out there. Life time warranty you cant beat that.
I have a BTS also and it really shifts smooth. Brian also installs the 6.0 cooler and it keeps temps down. He and all the crew at BTS are all very good people and his son Cale has some nice tunes that work very well with the transmission. Truly the BEST warranty in the USA. This will be your last tranny you will ever buy when you get a BTS.

·
Registered
235 Posts
SCREW SUNTOAST AND THEIR POS TRANNIES

BAN SUNTOAST! BIGGEST POS I'VE EVER WASTED MONEY ON!

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
BTS hands down.

I have gone through 3 conveters at this point, but they're basically expendables at my power level. I've since moved onto a spragless conveter and have not had the issue, but I have to change my fluid every 1500 miles or so.

·
Registered
235 Posts
IF ANYONE BUYS A SUNTOAST THEY ARE JUST WASTING THEIR MONEY. TRANNY SHOP CALLED TODAY AND SAID THE ENTIRE THING IS TOAST. ONLY 27K MILES ON THE TRANNY AND ITS GARBAGE. THEY ALSO SAID THAT THEY ONLY DID A FEW MINOR UPGRADES FROM A STOCK TRANNY AND THAT I DEFINITELY WASTED MY MONEY. CALLED SUNTOAST AND THEY WONT HELP ME. THEY SAID I CAN SEND IT BACK AND THEY CAN REBUILD IT AGAIN FOR THE SAME PRICE. F'IN BS! I LOVE THAT I TOLD THEM TO BUILD IT BASICALLY BULLET PROOF FOR 1000 HP (EVEN THO I WOULD NEVER HIT THAT) AND THE POS BLEW UP. I CANT BELIEVE THERE ARE CROOKS LIKE THAT IN THIS WORLD. PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS, SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT SUNTOAST SUCKS!!!! BTW DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA TRANNY?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts