Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2017 F350 super duty 6.7 crew cab king ranch, 4wd dually
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a 1997 F350 7.3 crew cab dually 2wd XLT that we drove off the show room floor..it had 300K miles and the only issues it had was the tranny went out around the 125K miles, uvc gaskets replaced, couple starters, glow plugs at 300k miles, power steering pump, two water pumps, couple glow plug relays and a couple of cam position sensors.
sold it a couple weeks ago..then found my dream truck on a Friday morning..a 2017 F350 King ranch crew cab 4wd and only 23k miles on it..that night the dealership delivered the truck to my house馃槷 I think I have a thing for gold colored trucks!! Lol lol.. sorry for the long post!!
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Premium Member
2001 F350 7.3L, CrewCab, Long bed, 4x4
Who's that guy next to your truck? HAHAHAHA Just kidding! I'd be standing next to a beauty like that too!

Thanks for joining us @ the ORG!! Be sure to drop into the '17 - '19 6.7L Powerstroke forum. Good members willing to share what they know!

Registered
2017 F350 super duty 6.7 crew cab king ranch, 4wd dually
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I had a 1997 F350 7.3 crew cab dually 2wd XLT that we drove off the show room floor..it had 300K miles and the only issues it had was the tranny went out around the 125K miles, uvc gaskets replaced, couple starters, glow plugs at 300k miles, power steering pump, two water pumps, couple glow plug relays and a couple of cam position sensors.
sold it a couple weeks ago..then found my dream truck on a Friday morning..a 2017 F350 King ranch crew cab 4wd and only 23k miles on it..that night the dealership delivered the truck to my house馃槷 I think I have a thing for gold colored trucks!! Lol lol.. sorry for the long post!! View attachment 773450 View attachment 773451 View attachment 773452 View attachment 773454
Thank you!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.