Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I figured I would introduce myself. I'm Jared and I'm 20 years old. Just bought an 02 powerstroke crew cab and Love it! Used to have a lifted f150 but wanted a diesel and found this one.
powerstroke 3.jpg

powerstroke 2.jpg
How it sits now
powerstroke.jpg

And This is my old truck
2.jpg

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome and slick truck. I love that color! In fact so much that's the color I painted my motorcycle.

One question though. What in tarnation is that thing on your trailer? The lifted snowmobile looking thing.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Nice truck! I like the tires and wheels... Welcome!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome and slick truck. I love that color! In fact so much that's the color I painted my motorcycle.

One question though. What in tarnation is that thing on your trailer? The lifted snowmobile looking thing.
Haha thank you! Its called a Wetbike. Its a jet ski and I'm kind of into them. I was up to 4 not too long ago

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Nice truck and OMG, wet bikes, REALLY! I must have been like 5 when those came out. That was the beginning of jet skis, literally, lol.

·
Behavior Modificationist
1,519 Posts
Sweet rig! Get some details in your signature so we can see what youre workin' with
:ORG welcome:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice truck and OMG, wet bikes, REALLY! I must have been like 5 when those came out. That was the beginning of jet skis, literally, lol.
Yeah, They are defiantly worth it. Kind of an obsession with me :rofl:
wetbikr.jpg

Sweet rig! Get some details in your signature so we can see what youre workin' with
And yeah, I need to but until then Its an 02 7.3 with the edge evolution (that's going to be going soon) Straight piped exhaust all the way back into a 7in tip.... now it has 20in wheels with 35's but also have 295 bfg a/t on 16s that are brand new so they are going to be my winter tires. In dash double din with gps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts