Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So bought my first ford ever the other day its a 2005 Ford F350 don't know much about ford diesel since I always had a dodge. But the first thing that was brought to my attention was the 6.0 EGR problem I heard a lot of people say delete, don't delete but I was wanting to get some true info on what I should do. If I have to delete it what is the best product on the market also what is a good tuner and Cold Air Intake.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,584 Posts
welcome to the org! you'll really like the people and information. now first things first the 6.0 is a great motor but it HAS not should Has to be monitored before putting a tuner on etc...

1. scanguage 2 from bulletproofdiesel about $170

2. edge insight cs about $299 everywhere

once you have read the "monitoring your 6.0" thread about what temperatures to check and you know the condition of your truck then you can throw money down on egr delete, tuners, exhaust etc... but monitor your truck first or you might waste your money on performance goodies and not have money for parts.

not trying to scare you but a 6.0 is a smogable hotrod so its picky myself and my friends love the speed and power but i monitor her pretty well ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts